Hi there! My name is ANON.
- a rocker.. xD
-a bipolar creature
-a cat who LOVES TO BRIGHTEN UP SOMEONE'S DAY.. even if she cannot brighten up her own..
I am the Unconventional One.. :)
I just spend my time daydreaming about everything.. haha..
I love to write on my diary. :)
( I record everything in that stuff for the sake of those moments that should not be forgotten. cheesy?? nyahaha xD
Now, you're getting access to
my inner world...
LOADING.......... Access granted. (-_-)")
(Source: makiise)2,229 notes
(via yanilavigne)4,115 notes
(via yanilavigne)6,795 notes
(via yanilavigne)60,142 notes
Being nostalgic about the past come easily to them. They have a very retentive memory, particularly for emotional events which they can recall in great detail for many years afterwards.
If you like psychology quotes and advice related answers relating psychology, Be sure to follow psych-quotes
1. The Constant Victim - This kind of individual will always finds a way to end up as a victim in their relationships.
2. One-Upmanship Expert – This person uses put downs, snide remarks and criticisms, to show that they’re superior, and know much more than you.
3. Powerful Dependents – They hide behind the mask of being weak and powerless – then use their helplessness to dominate relationships. That is, they send the subtle message “you must not let me down.”
4. Triangulators – This person tries to get other people on their side. They’re quick to put you down, and to say some nasty things. They separate good friends or drive a wedge in families.
5. The Blasters – They blast you with their anger or they blow up suddenly. That stops you asking questions - in case there’s a showdown.
(via yanilavigne)53,214 notes